Shop Now Rogue Fitness

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

1.11.12 Workout

WARMUP: In two minutes do reps of for total pounds moved:
You choose the weight and multiply it by total reps for total score.
1 deadlift
1 clean
1 front squat
1 push press/jerk
(back rack)
1 back squat
1 back rack press/jerk.
Each round is 6 reps, score is total reps multiplied by the weight(including bar) in pounds.


WOD: 500 meter row buy in
3 rounds: 
10 chest to bar pullups
20 back squats(135lbs)
20 kettlebell swings(53lbs)
20 hand release pushups
20 double unders
500 cash out

**everything unbroken**

rest a few hours

then..

Work to a tough power clean single in a few sets

WOD: 5 rounds:
12 deadlifts (225lbs)
15 box jumps (31 inch)
21 double unders

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm 15 years old, I train CrossFit and SEAL Grinder PT. I OLY Weightlift and compete in School Age Nationals. I play football for my highschool.

Followers